Mrs Trout's Class
April 11- 3:00 PTO meeting
April 15- No school for students (PD day for teachers)
May 2-6- Teacher Appreciation week
May 13- Field Day (details TBA)
May 19- Honors Assembly
May 20- Last day of school; students dismissed @ 11:15
- sight words: look, play
- diagraphs: ch, wh
- vocabulary words: citizen, respect, tidy, necessary, hauled
- comprehension: reread
- genre: fantasy
- grammar: adjectives
- Please review all letters, sight words, rhyming words, and letter sounds. Skills checks on these will begin in May for report cards.
- counting collections
- Go Math! lesson 7.9, 7.10
- How can I add down single digits together to make numbers 0-20?
- How can you use objects to show 18 and 19 as ten ones and some more ones?
- Show 18 and 19 with numbers and words
- Explore opinion writing
- Generate opinions about fun activities
- Read I love School
- Generate opinions about a celebration idea
- Experiment with Color and Temperature
- Explore Puddles
- Make a rain gauge
- Test rainy day fabrics
- Read Puddles and Where Do Puddles Go?