France and its Role
- France fought alongside the United States
- French money, munitions, soldiers and naval forces proved essential to America's victory over the Crown.
- Goal was to weaken Britain.
- Get revenge on Britian for Seven Years War.
Clothing from the Revolution
- The Patriots had little to no uniform.
- Mens clothing was extremely form fitted.
- If men wore a shirt without a waistcoat they were considered "naked"
- Took place after the Boston Tea Party.
- Passed by the British Parliament.
- A series of punitive laws.