For the Week of September 17-21
- Lapeer Community Schools is a dynamic community organization embracing our students with a quality learning environment, developing independent and confident learners for the future.
We think that each one of us is strong individually but we are even stronger when we work together.
Being kind and respectful to ourselves and others is...
...being Turrill Tough!!
Parent Drop off and PickUp Reminders
- Please remain in your car and have your children enter/exit on the side nearest the sidewalk.
- Have your children unbuckle and prepare for exiting your car as you pull forward to the drop off
- Please pull forward as far as you can
- Merge to the pass through lane after dropping off or picking up your children
- If you have to exit your vehicle please use a parking space
Excellence in all we do for our students, our schools and our community through
- Continuous improvement;
- Diligent effort; and
- Innovative design
Office Hours during the School Year:8:15 am -- Office opens
8:35 am -- Student supervision outside of school begins (please do not leave your child unsupervised)
8:40 am -- Building opens; Students enter the building (breakfast available in the classrooms)
8:44 am -- School day begins
3:40 pm -- End of the school day
4:15 pm -- Office closes
What's Up this Week?
Monday, September 17 -
- Lockdown drill
Tuesday, September 18 -
- Teachers will be collaborating before school today
Wednesday, September 19 -
- PTC Meeting at 3:45
Thursday, September 20 -
- Maurice's will present a check to Turrill at 2:00
- Pep Rally for the Turrill Football Team at 3:15
Friday, September 21 -
- August and September Student of the Month Lunch with the Principal
- August and September Young Scholar Assembly (E5-2nd at 2:00 and 2nd/3rd-5th at 2:45)
August and September Student of the Month Lunch with the Principal
Friday, Sep. 21st, 11:30am-1pm
785 South Elm Street
Students bring their appetites and we'll supply the pepperoni pizza!
Young Scholar Assemblies for August and September
Friday, Sep. 21st, 2-3:30pm
E5 - 2nd Grade
2nd/3rd - 5th Grade