GCIS Friday Focus 12/19/2016 & 1/3
We're Not Here to be average; we're here to be AWESOME!
I am wanting to order 24 of them (2 per room, and 8 per grade level) to start. I want to gather feedback from teachers and students about these once students have an opportunity to use them.
Let me know your thoughts, good or bad, either way I would like to hear your thoughts. If you want to participate or if you would rather not.
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
- Special thanks for Colleen and her work with the fundraiser! You are AWESOME! Thanks for all you do to make our building sparkle!
- Teachers thanks for getting out and dancing with all the students! So many of them LOVED seeing you out with them on the dance floor. I also had a few parents email me and say how excited their child was when they can home and said that they did the conga line with their teachers!
10 Ways to Increase Student Engagement
What's Happening This Week!
Monday: 12/19 Day 4
- Interview w/ Students 9:30-11:30 am Conference Room
- Friend Lunch 10:50-11:10 am
- Principal Mtg 12:00 pm
Tuesday: 12/20 Day 1
- 7:30am GCIS Learning Sessions
- Tornado Drill Morning: Goal to improve our time of 2:33
- Mtg: Brenda O. GCAB 1:00 pm
- 5-8 Planning Mtg 3:45 pm
Wednesday: 12/21 Day 2
- Child Study 7:45 am
- Board Mtg 5:30 pm
Thursday: 12/22 Day 3
- Ugly Christmas Sweater & Popcorn Bar
WELCOME BACK FROM BREAK!
Tuesday 1/3 Day 4
- No 7:30 Collaboration-Use time to prep for week.
Wednesday 1/4 Day 1
- SpEd Mtg 7:30 am
- Lunch Dates
- New Clubs Start
- DLT 2:00 pm
Thursday 1/5 Day 2
- Admin Mtg 2:00 pm
Friday 1/6 Day 3
- Mtg w/ Tim 9:30 am