Weekly Gator Announcements
"Young Minds, Big Dreams, Bright Futures!"
Week of May 22, 2023
Important Dates & Info
- Please return all library books this coming week.
- The Buy One Get One Free Book Fair ends Tuesday May 23rd if you send money with your child, please make sure it is labeled "Book Fair".
- May 29th - No School
- May 31st - EOGs
- June 1st - Collection of all Kindergarten devices and chargers
- June 2nd - PBIS Celebration
- June 5th - Collection of 1st Grade devices and chargers
- June 7th - Collection of 2nd Grade devices and chargers
- June 8th - Collection of 3rd-5th Grade devices and chargers after testing
- June 6th & 8th - EOGs
- June 9th - Kindergarten Graduation 10 am
- June 9th - 5th Grade Advancement 1 pm
- WE NEED EOG PROCTORS - email our Assistant Principal for information - firstname.lastname@example.org - see below for interest form
- 5th grade parents - unpaid school fees will follow your student to middle school. Kindly pay or make payments before the last day of school.
- 2023-2024 Kindergarten Camp registration is online
- When entering/exiting the building, kindly do not let others in, even if it is someone you recognize or know. For the safety of all of our students and staff, we ask all visitors ring the doorbell.
- When checking your student in or out, please be sure to have your id cards.
- If your student is a walker, kindly do not park on the grass in front of our neighbor's homes.
Lost and Found
Did you know?
If you are only able to make partial payments on your student's school fees, you can do so!
Just choose partial payment or send in note with your payment.
Unpaid school fees will follow your student from school to school and year to year, this includes items like lost/damaged book fees, lost chargers, damaged computers, etc.
The Technology Fee ($25) helps pay for normal wear and tear of your student's laptop.
If you have not paid for your student's school fees or field trips, you may do so online at School Cash Online. If you need assistance, kindly contact our Treasurer, Francine Sabisch at 910-353-4443, extension 78007.
No student checkouts after 2:45 pm.
Good to Know
Student/Parent Handbook - Our 2022/23 Student/Parent Handbook can be found at HANDBOOK.
Parent Portal - This resource is a web-based communication tool that allows parents/guardians secure access to view grades, assignments, and attendance information. Assignments and student performance can be viewed as soon as entries are made by teachers into their electronic grade books. Reports and email notifications are also available in the viewer. Contact our Data Manager for more information: email@example.com
School Lunch - School Payments and Menus. You can add money to your child's school lunch account and check lunch menus by simply following this link: School Lunch
Parent/Teacher Communication - Parents are encouraged to communicate with their child's teacher through Class Dojo or by email. Please note, teachers are limited to the times they can respond to your messages during the school day, as they are busy teaching. If you have an emergency, kindly contact the office at 910-353-4443. Follow this link for Class Dojo.