OLYMPIAN HIGH SCHOOL
"Where Champions Are Made"
School-wide Learner Outcomes:
- 100% of students will exit their grade level "on track" for secondary study.
- Each student will progressively learn to be fully responsible for his or her academic progress and success.
- Each student will develop the necessary skills to support life-long learning and become a productive, ethical member of the community.
COLLEGE READINESS SKILL - RELATE & APPLY OCTOBER 29 - DECEMBER 10
SPIRIT WEEKMonday, November 10, 2104 - PRO Hour (Wear jeans with plaid/flannel shirt)
- Zone 4 Science Meeting - MPR All day
- 8:00 - Elaine District meeting
- 1:40 PLC/WASC - Library
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- 7:00 p.m. Girl's VB playoff game - SUHI
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - Block Schedule (Scrub day and College Day)
- All day - WASC Visiting Chair Meeting
- 3:00 P.M. - F.A.C. Meeting
- 6:00 p.m. - PTSO Meeting
Thursday, November 13, 2014 - Block Schedule (Dress to Impress)
Friday, November 14, 2014 - Assembly Schedule (Wear Teal)
- 9:30 - 11:30 District IIPC meeting - Elaine to attend
Girl's Volleyball - Senior Night
Sun Power Solar Panel Ceremony
Kudos to the Mrs. Grossman and the ASB for the set-up.
TECHNOLOGY TIPS FROM CHRISTINE YARZABEK (OUR FRIENDLY APPLE TRAINER)
iTunes U is a free app for teachers and students. It gives you access to complete courses from leading colleges/university and schools from across the globe. iTunes U is the largest digital collection of free educational resources. This tool allows you to learn anytime and anywhere! Students can explore their interests and teachers can supplement their lessons with wonderful videos, web links, apps, and more. You can do everything from a tour around Stanford University to taking a course on economics with Harvard. This is an app that all students and teachers should explore! Check it out.