Do you want to: Have an edge getting hired? Understand a more diverse group of people? Be a better professional?
Obtain the most versatile and useful minor with only SIX courses (of your choice!)
Goals of an Interfaith Minor:
- establish an environment conducive to understanding the diversity of faiths and cultures in our world and community
- communicate the necessary skills for people of diverse faiths and cultures to live together in just and peaceful coexistence
- provide the educational resources that promote an atmosphere of understanding and equality
- teach individuals, communities, ad institutions how to live, work, and communicate more effectively across religious and cultural boundaries
- enrich college students with global competency in their professional network
ANYONE can obtain an interfaith minor - it especially compliments the health professions!
Interfaith Minor Information Session
Tuesday, Oct. 22nd, 12:30-1pm
Hickey Center Conference Room - GAC 351
Come join us to learn more about an interfaith minor (only six courses required). We will provide lunch! Please RSVP by 10/10. If you cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an alternate meeting time!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.