IT'S FINALLY HERE
are you ready for the best weekend of your life?
HootaThon is only 4 days away!
If you haven't checked in yet, be sure to stop by our Office Hours this week. Our hours are:
- Monday: 9-2
- Tuesday: 9-1 3:30-5:30
- Wednesday: 11-1 1:30-3:30
- Thursday: 12-1 4-6
Our Office is located on the 3rd floor of Student Center South. If you take the elevator from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor of the south side of the student center, right when you get off the elevator on the 3rd floor, walk straight ahead to "The Village" walk inside, and we are located in cubicle #8; you'll see our banner.
BE SURE TO CHECK-IN BEFORE FRIDAY ARRIVES!! If you have any questions about checking-in, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BE SURE TO ARRIVE TO HOOTATHON BETWEEN 6:15-7:00PM. OPENING CEREMONIES START PROMPTLY AT 7:00.
Arrival to HootaThon
On Friday, when you come to Mitten Hall, please remember to bring these few things, but don't bring some as well!
- A reusable water bottle! This will allow you to fill it up constantly throughout the night without the waste of cups.
- Your TUID. You will need to show this when getting your wrist-band for the event.
- An extra pair of socks. You may want to freshen up your socks throughout the night.
- Positive energy and a bright smile! Remember that you're standing for the kids at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Be respectful to speakers throughout the night, as they're sharing their story to inspire us to stand.
- A bag. You are responsible for any belongings that you bring to HootaThon. Bring only what you need.
- Alcohol. Campus Safety will be present at the event.
THIS WEEK ONLY! We're offering prizes EVERY DAY for dancers who raise money on different days!
Tuesday: If you raise $30, you'll be in the running to win a restuarunt gift card
Wednesday: If you raise $40, you'll be in the running to win a Pearl Theatre Movie Basket filled with 10 movie tickets, popcorn, assorted candy, and some movie decorations
Thursday: if you raise $50, you'll be in the running to win a Temple Basket filled with different goodies from the bookstore!
All of these prizes are sponsored by MCPB, Temple's Main Campus Program Board. For more information on their events and meeting, you can find them on the second floor of the Student Center in their own office!
Want to win some prizes for raising money?
We're offering incentives to dancers that raise money for The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Here are so gifts you'll receive by reaching certain fundraising goals:
- $50 - a bandada in the color of your team,
- $100 - HootaThon sunglasses in the color of your team
- $200 - HootaThon fanny pack (they are more useful than you think!)
- $250 - placed in a raffle to win Baker Dave goodies and a chance to attend a Men's Basketball Practice Session
- $500 - placed in a raffle to win Temple Merchandise
- $750 - placed in a raffle to win Philadelphia Phillies Merchandise
- $1,000 - placed in a raffle to win Philadelphia Flyers Merchandise
Every time you reach a new raffle level, you are placed in that one as well as the ones below it. The hint is, the more money you raise, the less people in the raffle, so the higher the chance you'll have! But most importantly, the more you raise, the more lives you save!