Fox Ridge News
CUSD 303 Early Childhood Department
- WED, JAN 25: Early Release Day
- January 11 - January 25: Preschool Lottery (NEW students for 23-24 school year only)
- January 30 - February 24: Kindergarten Enrollment
- ***THU, FEB 2: Transition to Kindergarten Presentation from 5:30 - 6:30 PM in the LRC (for Fox Ridge Families) Please note corrected time and date- apologies for any confusion.
- MON FEB 6: Transition to Kindergarten Presentation from 9:15-10:15 AM & 12:45-1:45 PM in the LRC (for Fox Ridge Families)
- MON FEB 13: Responding to ANXIOUS Feelings
AM classes DISMISS EARLY at 11:05 am
If your child rides the bus home from our morning session, drop off at your home or child care will be 25 minutes early.
PM classes START EARLY at 12:05 pm DISMISS EARLY at 2:10 pm
If your child rides the bus to school for our afternoon session, pick up will be 25 minutes early from your home or child care and the bus at the end of the day from Fox Ridge will drop off 50 minutes earlier.
9:15 - 10:45 AM with Michelle Clark from TriCity Family Services
12:45-1:45 PM with Tricia Sabathne from Fox Ridge
- MON, FEB 20: No School (President's Day)
- WED, FEB 22: Early Release Day
TriCity Family Services wants to join you in helping your children learn and practice social and emotional skills. Parents/Guardians of 2-5 year-olds are invited to attend the following parenting presentations.
Responding to ANXIOUS Feelings - February 13
- How to calm physical reactions to distress
- What to say when responding to children's anxiety
- Daily practices to build resilient responses to stress
AM sessions (9:15 - 10:45 AM) are presented by TriCity Family Services' Director of Emotional Wellness Programs, Michelle Clark, LCPC, NCC
PM Sessions (12:45 - 1:45 PM) are facilitated by Fox Ridge's Child and Family Educator, Tricia Sabathne, with highlights from the morning sessions.
Presentations will be in the LRC at Fox Ridge. Please park in the parking lot, bring your id, use the crosswalk, and ring the buzzer to be signed in the office before heading to the LRC.
Registration requested, not required. Register to attend one or more presentations here.
Transition to Kindergarten: Spanish Edition
2023-24 Kindergarten Enrollment
2023-2024 Preschool Program Lottery
If you know ahead of time your child will be missing there is also a pre-arranged absence form to complete (request from the front office). It is required to be turned in at least 2 days before the requested absence and applies for certain types of absences (family vacation, special religious events, etc.)
Bus Riders: There is NO NEED to call the transportation department to notify them of the absence. The bus driver will stop for 2 minutes at your child's stop and then continue on the route if you are not outside when they arrive. The department doesn't have staffing to field phone calls regarding absences or notify the drivers of the messages. Additionally, they need the phone line open for other purposes.
Fox Ridge Early Childhood Center
Location: 1905 East Tyler Road, St. Charles, IL, USA