The Eagle's Nest
Week of February 1, 2021
Enjoy our January video!
Happy Sunday Eagle Families!
Last week, our fifth graders began their DARE lessons, students enjoyed popcorn on Friday, and our teachers enjoyed Fun at Work Day with the many baked goods donations that were sent in by parents. Thank you for all of your support with this.
This week, our students will have fun on Tuesday with Valentine Bingo and Minute to Win It games to celebrate a month of good behavior! We'll also induct some of our fifth graders into the National Elementary Honor Society on Friday, parents may attend on Teams.
This is School Counselor Week! We love Mrs. Ybarra and Mrs. Thornton and encourage families to have children write notes to them this week.
1. Monday- School Counselor's Week begins
2. Tuesday- PBIS celebration, Valentine Gram Sales begin
3. Wednesday- Remote Learning Day, students will complete work at home and the February Parent Zoom meetings at 11am and 5pm
4. Thursday- Top 2 Dojo Point earners in each class enjoy a pizza party and it's Cici's Pizza night!
5. Friday- 5th grade National Honor Society Inductions
February Parent Zoom Meeting Links (Wednesday, Feb 3)
11am Eagle PAC Zoom Meeting:
5pm Eagle PAC Zoom Meeting
Student Tech Support Line: 910-989-2101
Navigating Your Laptop From Home
Parent Module on Using Teams
This is a link to the district website that has other help guides for learning from home.
Important February Dates
Feb. 2- PBIS Celebration
Feb 2-10- Valentine Gram Sales
Feb 4- PBIS Top 2/class Pizza Party, Cici's Pizza Night
Feb. 8- DARE
Feb 12- Valentine Grams Delivered
Feb. 15- AIG testing
Feb. 18- Interim Reports
Feb. 22-26- Popcorn Sales