Do Leprechauns really exist?
Do Leprechauns really exist
Most plausible theory
I think the most plausible theory was that they wear green so they can blend in with the grass and disappear. I think this is the best theory because it sounds the closest to a real opinion. It sounds the most logical. (Berry, 2012)
- May be somking a pipe and wearing a leather apron (Radford, 2013)
- Did wear red, but in the 20th centery and then wore green. (Berry, 2012).
- Used to be only males, wear shoes and buckles, wear crocked hats. ( McDermott, 2015).
2. Some people might say that they love to make shoes.(Berry, 2012)
3. Scientists might think they wear green to blend in with the grass.(Berry, 2012)
Berry, Allison. "A Brief History of Leprechauns." A Brief. N.p., n.d. Web.
Berry, Allison. "A Brief History of Leprechauns." News Time. N.p., 17 Mar. 2012. Web.
McDermott, Alicia. "Leprechauns: At the End of the Rainbow, Lies Richness to Irish Folklore." Ancient Origins. N.p., 21 Sept. 2015. Web.
Radford, Benjamin. "Leprechauns: Facts about the Irish Trickster Fairy." Livescience.com. N.p., 20 June 2013. Web.