What Bulimia Does to the Mirror
Dr. Asma Nisar the psychiatrist can Help!
Diana, Princess of Wales used to suffer from Bulimia Nervosa.
Diana, Princess of Wales was one of the most adored members of the British royal family who married Prince Charles. Unfortunately, in 1997, Diana died in a car crash. During her life span, she had suffered from Bulimia Nervosa and she believed it was because the more pressure that was put on her, the more likely she was to experience symptoms. She called her disease the “escape mechanism”.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. "Bulimia Nervosa." Overview. Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 29 Jan. 2016. Web. 09 May 2016.
- "Bulimia Nervosa | National Eating Disorders Association." Bulimia Nervosa | National Eating Disorders Association. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 May 2016.
- New, Michelle J., PhD. "TeensHealth." Eating Disorders. The Nemours Foundation, Oct. 2014. Web. 09 May 2016.
- Goldberg, Joseph, MD. "Bulimia Nervosa." WebMD. WebMD, 2014. Web. 09 May 2016.
- Amy. "30 Famous People Who Have Suffered From Bulimia - PopCrunch." PopCrunch. N.p., 10 Nov. 2008. Web. 09 May 2016.