5/29 Band Spring Concert @ SHHS PAC - 7pm
5/29 Track Invitational @ Warren Mott High School - 4pm
5/3 Robotics - Rm 401 (3 - 5pm)
6/5 Ecology Club - Rm 310 (3 - 4pm)
6/12 8th Grade Farewell @ Dave & Buster's
6/13 1/2 DAY - Dismissal at 11am (Last Day of School)
STEM FIELD TRIP
WRITING CONTEST WINNERS 2019
8TH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS
1 yard of tape, 1 yard of string and a marshmallow. The highest structure was 36.5 inches tall! Great job eighth graders!!!!!
ART ROOM GRANT RECEIVED FOR CARTER
- To access our website, please go to: www.wcskids.net/CARTER/
- Our website includes links to classroom webpages, daily announcements, parent resources, building and district information, the Carter monthly newsletter, and much more!
REMIND Text Message from Ms. Hendry, Principal
- To receive messages via text, text @carterco to (586) 649-3714. You can-opt out of messages at anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe @carterco'.
Carter Booster Club Facebook page
(From your web browser)
(From the search function within Facebook app)
Carter's Counselor Corner:
Mrs. Wilking- students with last name (A-L)
(586) 698- 4297
Mrs. Stabile- student with last name (M-Z)
(586) 698- 4798
Call: 8-555-OK2SAY (855-565-2729
Text: 652729 (OK2SAY)
- Ability to view student grades, attendance, etc., using PowerSchool from the WCS website: http://wcskids.net.
- IF YOU ARE A NEW USER: Go to the ‘Parents/ Students’ section, then click on the ‘Parent Portal’ link. Here you can “activate” the portal. You will need your child’s student ID number, birth date, address, your name, your email, and agree to the terms of the site.
- Once submitted, within a few minutes you will receive a user name and password. With that information you can access Parent Portal.
- You DO NOT need to reactivate your parent portal password each school year.
- Your prior password will remain in effect while your student is in attendance in a WCS school.
- Free and Reduced Meal Application forms can be completed online at the following website: www.lunchapp.com. Parents are encouraged to use the online process in order to expedite processing time.
- Pre-payments can be made to your student’s account. This school year a minimum pre-payment of $20 will be required. WCS offers to you, FREE OF CHARGE, a pre-payment plan using your Visa or Master Card. To set up an account, please go online to: www.sendmoneytoschool.com