SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
Parents may shop AFTER SCHOOL from 3-4pm on Tuesday, 10/26 and Wednesday, 10/27.
- To access our website, please go to: www.wcskids.net/CARTER/
- Our website includes links to classroom webpages, daily announcements, parent resources, building and district information, the Carter monthly newsletter, and much more!
- For a schedue of 'Clubs & Activities' at Carter, go to: http://school.wcskids.net/carter/clubs/
"The time is always right to do what is right." Martin Luther King Jr.
Carter Booster Club
(From your web browser)
(From the search function within Facebook app)
2021-2022 MEETING DATES
Meetings are held in the Media Center from 6-7pm
DOWNLOAD FREE MICROSOFT OFFICE (Click link below)
TITLE I NOTIFICATION
- Whether the teacher has met the state qualifications/licensing for their grade level/subjects.
- Whether the teacher is on a temporary permit or waiver.
- The teacher's majors, graduate certificates/degrees, and discipline fields.
- Paraprofessional services and qualifications.
Carter Middle School has been identified as a school-wide Title I, Part A building. This is a federally supplemented program designed to help children reach high academic standards. In receiving funds from this program the district has a requirement to inform you, as a parent of a child attending a Title I school, of information regarding the professional qualifications of your child's classroom teacher(s).
- Free and Reduced Meal Application forms can be completed online at the following website: www.lunchapp.com. Parents are encouraged to use the online process in order to expedite processing time.
- During the 2021-2022 school year lunches are free to all students. Please complete a Free or Reduced Meal Application form to receive all applicable benefits available to you. (Website address above.)