Penelope Cox - Computer Programming A4 - 04.11.2014
- Responsible for ensuring that the data assets of an organization are supported by a data architecture (i.e. databases, data integration, means to access data) that aids the organization in achieving its strategic goals.
- Responsible for developing/maintaining a formal description of the data and data structure (data definitions, data models, data flow diagrams, etc.).
- An inquiring mind
- The ability to abstract general principles from specifics
- Team player
- Communications and presentation skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Business Objects software
- Data dictionaries
- Enterprise application integration
- Metadata registry