Explore new places! Eat humans- I mean, tasty human food!
Welcome to Earth!!!!!
But there are a few basic things you should know before you come visit. When you come to Earth, you will see 6 chunks of land that are called the 7 continents. If you hear those puny, mis-shapen beings called humans talk about continents, climate zones, hemispheres, or time zones, those are how humans divide up Earth. The closer you get to the center, the hotter you will get. The farther away from the center, the colder you will be. Be warned, humans can be hostile, so make sure you are not recognized as an alien. Or else you will be maimed severely. And stay away from Area 51. For REALLY BAD reasons. Enjoy your stay!
This waterfall provides the border between 2 countries- Zambia and Zimbabwe
The waterfall that serves as a border provides a view to remember. Located in Africa, the falls are majestic as well as the border for Zambia AND Zimbabwe.
- This place, as well as the whole of Africa, is very HOT!!!
- You will probably get wet.
- Atlas Mountains
- Sahara Desert
- Great Rift Valley
- Mt Kilimanjaro
- recreation--lots and lots of tourists. Lots of fun.
- Sightseeing-- absolutely beautiful.
- A natural border--splits 2 countries.So much for their engagement.
- transportation-- you try driving across a waterfall.
- death-- this is what happens when you drive across a waterfall.
- dampness--you will get wet.
- farming--not a farm nearby.
- A Poncho
The largest river in South America, the Amazon River is home to many species.
This river is great for all you visitors from Neptune!! You can take river cruises, and catch amazing sunsets.
- YOU WILL GET WET!!!
- Dangerous plants and animals
- Very hot
- The Andes Mountains
- The Amazon Rainforest
- Recreation--take a dive!
- Tourism--Tons of people.
- Food and Water--Earth fish make great souvenirs! Getting them through customs is a whole nother story.
- Occupies Land Space--not exactly where you'll want to settle down.
- Death--this is what happens when you build a house on top of a river.
- Floods--big waves of death.
- Currents--a flood side effect.
- Bathing Suit
- Close-toed shoes
- Bug Repellent
In the U.S.A., KY, lies the world's largest Cave system.Amazing, Right??!! Be warned- it is very cold inside the cave. Not necessarily a good trip for handicapped aliens, expectant mothers, or people with young alien children. Been there, done that. Ouch.
While you are in the area, visit:
- Ohio River
- Appalachian Plateaus
- Corvette Museum
- White Water Rafting
- Tourism--tons of people.
- Economic income-- raking in the moola. Holla for the dolla aliens!
- Farming-you try farming in a cave
- Handicap Challenges--like I said--not wise.
- Death--see, I told you not to come if you were handicapped!!
- close-toe shoes
- Long Pants
- Hiking shoes
OTHER PLACES TO VISIT:
- Mt. Everest
- Mt McKinley
- Mt Saint Helens
- Grand Canyon
- Amazon Rainforest
- Hawaiian Islands
- Britanica Online
- Zambia Tourism
Earth holds it's spot as "the 3rd rock from the sun" and as the Goldilocks planet- just right for humans. The author of the guide may or may not be from Neptune.