Global Climate Change
Made by Katherine W.
What is Global Warming and Global Climate Change?
It is when Global Warming and Global Climate change and the average temperature on earth changes to hot weather.
What is the fundamental cause of this problem?
The atmosphere is being ruined by Carbon Dioxide and methane gas. The emissions from fossil fuels ruin the atmosphere and the heat from the gasses gets trapped and drops back down to earth.
What are some consequences of Global Climate Change?
- Maple trees are dying.
- Sea levels are rising.
- Polar caps are melting.
- New England is getting warmer.
- Glaciers are melting that means less ground for polar bears.
What are some specific things a middle schooler can do to help reduce their carbon emissions?
- Grow their own garden.
- Turn off anything that is charging.
- Try not to use air conditioner, instead use fans.
- Turn off the TV, computer, lights, etc, when not in use.
Melting Glacier. Digital image. N.p., n.d. Web.