1. Sign in to Google using your student account.
3. Search for your topic using key terms related to your research questions.
- Who is Selena Quintanilla
- Books about scary movies
- History of the Mexican cartels
4. Evaluate your search results.
- These results are book titles available for you to preview.
- The amount of text you are allowed to see will vary from book to book.
5. When you find a title you like, move the cursor to Add To My Library and select Favorites.
- Every time you return to Google Books, the link to this title will be there. You won't have to search for it again - yay!
- The button will now say Added to Favorites.