Healthy Soles Foot Care Program
Offered to you by Hands of Compassion HomeCare
Hands of Compassion HomeCare
Hands of Compassion HomeCare is Top Agency Nationwide and Midland's Reader Choice Award Recipient. We are an agency that caters to the needs of the homebound disabled and elderly. Our staff is strategically loaded with genuine, compassionate nurses who go above and beyond to care for those who we care so much about.
Located in the heart of Texas, Midland, Texas, we serve 18 surrounding counties and expanding.
Treatments to Include, but not limited to:
- A relaxing and gentle massage to promote circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Reducing thick nails if needed
- Callouses and corns reduced or removed
- Filing nails
- Trimming nails
- Removing ingrown part of nail if required
- Recommendations to visit your M.D. if problems are discovered during the brief history and physical examination.
What You Need to Know
- Permission must be granted to the Provider, Hands of Compassion
- HomeCare, to facilitate the provision of the foot care services and procedures.
- The Provider is an independent, licensed Nurse exercising his/her professional judgements concerning foot care and treatment; the Provider is not an employee of (facility name).
- These services will not be billed to Medicare or other insurance providers. Payment for services is $45.00 US Dollars per visit.
- Provider will arrange for availability of foot care services, but patient is responsible to notify the Provider, Hands of Compassion HomeCare, if the desire to stop foot care services arises.