America's first state
Things to Do
Tour the special water of the Delaware River on a raft, kayak or tube.You'll will be surprised by the choppy white waters. Hang tight!
Be a monkey for a day at Go Ape adventurers. You'll find 2,200 feet zip lines that will allow you to fly through the beautiful treed canopy of Lum Pond state park. It's a great way to escape the classroom.
You'll get hooked on Delaware!
2. Flag: The Delaware flag has a blue back round with a yellow diamond and a ship, corn, wheat, ox, farmer and a solider.
3. Tree: Peach Tree
4. Flower: Peach blossom
5. Rock: No rock but the state mineral is sillimanite
6. Fish: Weakfish
7. Motto: Liberty and Independence
8. Song: Our Delaware
9. Approximate population: 940,000
10. Size ranking: 49 second smallest state