Frontier Charter News
Dates to remember:
Dec. 16- Fall reimbursements submittal deadline
Dec. 21- End of 2nd quarter classes
Dec. 22- Professional development day, offices closed
Dec. 23-Jan. 6- Winter Break, offices closed
Jan. 9- First day of Frontier e-Learning courses
Jan. 11- Professional development day, offices closed
Jan. 16- Martin Luther King Day, offices closed
UAF 365 SMART ACADEMY
Registration is NOW open for the very popular 365 classes. These are supplemental courses to enrich learning for grades K-12. There is no high school credit offered. These courses are paid for using your allotment, so no money out of pocket. Classes can fill up fast.
- Session I registration closes on Sunday, January 22.
- Session II registration closes on Sunday, March 12.
1) Make a requisition in SALTT. Orders>Order new item>ILP>Requisition>Add a service> Vendor> UAF 365 Smart Academy
2) Be sure to specify SESSION 1 or SESSION 2 in the title or description.
3) Notify your advisor that you made the requisition.
Carli will enroll your student online once the requisition is complete. She will notify you by email that enrollment was completed.
If you need help please do not hesitate to call. 907-742-1181.
Winter Break Staffing
Winter Break starts next Friday.
If you need assistance during Winter Break, email Carli Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office staff will be checking emails periodically and will get back to you as soon as possible. Our full staff will be back January 9th to start the second semester.
Two locations to serve you:
400 W. Northern Lights Blvd, Ste 6, Anchorage
16707 Coronado St. Unit B, Eagle River (Inside the Starbucks building)