- LOGIN to Office 365
- Go to the APP LAUNCHER, choose OneDrive
- Click the NEW button and choose EXCEL SURVEY
- TYPE the name the document
- Add a title for the survey
- Add question or statement.
- It is optional to add the subtitle.
- The response type will determine how the user provides the information.
- Check box requiring the statement to be answered.
- Click DONE.
Types of Responses
- Text: for short written responses
- Paragraph text: for longer written responses
- Number: for numerical responses
- Date: for answers you can sort by date
- Time: for answers you can sort by time
- Yes/No: for yes or no responses
- Choice: for a drop-down menu the survey taker can choose from
Completing Your Survey
- To add more questions, click + Add New Question and repeat steps from above.
- Once you’ve completed adding questions, click SAVE and VIEW.
- Review your survey.
- Click Share Survey to get your sharing link.
Opening Your Survey
- Go to your OneDrive.
- Find the file name and open it
- Scroll over EDIT WORKBOOK
- Select EDIT IN EXCEL ONLINE
- Click on SURVEY then EDIT SURVEY