Basics of Credit
Avram Ivanov 7/8
- What is Credit?
- What are the forms of credit
- Character- Being responsible and aware of what you need to pay to keep your credit score high
- Capacity- Having the financial ability to repay your loan just in case
- Capital- Value of what you own, so you can use it to pay a loan
- What costs are associated with credit?
- What determines if someone gets credit and how much they get?
To have a good Credit you must follow some steps. One of this steps is bringing your credit score up. One way you can do that is by checking your credit bureau to make sure you are paying your personal loans on time. Another way to make sure you get a good credit score is by not over using your credit card. If you over use your credit card it can add up to a lot of money which you will not be able to pay for and will cause you to go broke. This are the basics steps you need to follow in order to achieve a good credit score which will help you a lot when you need money.
What You Need To Know About Credit Cards
- What is a credit card?
- Where can you use a credit card?
- What is the benefits and costs of using a credit card?
Tips For Using A Credit Card
When you use a credit card there is things you must watch out for. Things like over using your credit card which is a mistake that a lot of young people make because they never used a credit card before. Over using your credit card will have many negative impacts on you. For example you will fall into a heavy debt. When you fall into a heavy depth because of over using a credit card it is really hard to get out of. Also costs you not to be able to spend no more money on goods which will really suck because you wont be able to enjoy yourself as much. Now that you know this make sure you never over use your credit card because it can lead you into many trouble which can be avoided just by making sure you are not overusing your credit card!