M 'n M
September 25, 2022
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
SHOUT OUTS of the WEEK!
START WITH HELLO WEEK
Parent Teacher Conferences 10/5 and 6
- Oct 5 and 6, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Teams have reached out to students inviting you to attend conferences on these days.
- Our Voyager teachers will be available in our cafeteria and teams are located in their team pods.
- Please reach our to your team and see team emails for more information
Scholastic Book Fair 10/4
Field Trips and Team Incentives
- All medical forms need updated in our system in order for students to attend these events
- Student fees need paid for your student to attend
Please be sure to update and pay these items so that your student can participate. Incentives and Field Trips begin next week.
9/30- SMS Rocks Dance
It’s DANCE TICKET TIME!!!
… Let’s SHINE BRIGHT in WHITE!
PTA Council Sponsored: WHITEOUT GLOW DANCE PARTY- 9/30 @ 7pm!!
- Tickets = $12
- Online Sales End at 11:59pm Thurs. 9/29.
- Cash Sales at the Door (Proceeds benefit SCS Council PTA Grant & Scholarship Funds!)
- VOLUNTEERS SIGN UP HERE Please Consider Joining Us and helping out
- Light Concessions & Bottled Water Available = $1.00 each (cash)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PROVIDING A SAFE & FUN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR KIDS!
- Stay to the right when entering the parking lot
- Merge from two lanes to one
- DO NOT PASS AFTER MERGING INTO ONE LANE and DROP OFF- please be mindful that this is a one way lane do not go around other cars as student exit from both sides
- Be ready to dismiss your car- we are asking for students to get out of cars swiftly and for cars to pull forward so we can keep the line moving
- Students are AT RISK being dropped off in neighboring lots and walking through our traffic pattern. Please do not put your student into an unsafe situation
- If you arrive before 7:40, drop your student off and drive away. Parking and waiting only creates more traffic. If you are here early, your student can wait by the doors.
SCS Anonymous Reporting System
Follow SMS on Instagram @ STRONGSVILLEMIDDLESCHOOL or @TheSMSMustangs on Twitter!
Strongsville Middle School
Mrs. Boytim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Peters/Mr. Howell: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Szczepanski: email@example.com
Mrs. Pietrocini (6): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Marozsan (Staats) (7): email@example.com
Mrs. Gerber (8): firstname.lastname@example.org