WANTED: ASSEF OF THE TALIBAN
BEWARE: HE'S RUTHLESS, DANGEROUS AND INFLUENTIAL.
BACKGROUND ASSEF OF KABUL
- In the winter of 1975, Hassan, a Hazara, refuses to give up the kite that will determine the winner of the kite fighting contest, and Assef beats him severely and rapes him.
- Assef looked to Hitler as a role model and based all his beliefs off of him.
- Assef has a history of the sexual assault of children and assault without reason.
- Black John Lennon shades
- White turban
- White apparel
- Appropriate beard length (according to Taliban laws)
- Assef, and the Taliban as a whole, stoned individuals because they were non-compliant with Taliban laws.
- These punisma
Assed was a man of little to no remorse. He cared nothing for people's lives and reveled in murdering innocent people.
The Taliban emerged in the early 1990s in northern Pakistan following the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Afghanistan
A predominantly Pashtun movement, the Taliban came to prominence in Afghanistan in the autumn of 1994.
The Taliban's promise - in Pashtun areas straddling Pakistan and Afghanistan - was to restore peace and security and enforce their own austere version of Sharia, or Islamic law, once in power
In both countries they introduced or supported Islamic punishments - such as public executions of convicted murderers and adulterers and amputations of those found guilty of theft.
Men were required to grow beards and women had to wear the all-covering burka
The Taliban banned television, music and cinema and disapproved of girls aged 10 and over from going to school
Rules of the Taliban
- They take advantage of their authority to put extreme rules into place in Afghanistan.
- They have banned woman from shopping in public shopping areas.
- Women are not allowed to be treated by male doctors
- Banned listening to music, not only for women but men as well.
- Banned the keeping of pigeons and playing with the birds, describing it as un-Islamic. The violators will be imprisoned and the birds shall be killed. The kite flying has also been stopped.
- Anyone who converts from Islam to any other religion will be executed.
- Non-Muslim minorities must distinct badge or stitch a yellow cloth onto their dress to be differentiated from the majority Muslim population. Just like what did Nazis with Jews.
- All boy students must wear turbans. They say "No turban, no education".
- Anyone who carries objectionable literature will be executed.