Technology Resources for Educators
Fast Forward, What's Next?
This Year FETC Partnered with EDMODO
Mobile Devices and Assessment
Symbaloo- A custom dashboard web tool for ALL of your resources in one place!
FETC PDF-Workshop Topics
2) Connect to a learning community in EDMODO
Simply join a group using the workshop number.
WMA016-------------------------THIS is the EDMODO CODE!
Digital Teacher: Online Tools to Study,
Organize and Succeed
Twitter and #Edchat -Building Your Professional Learning Network
Like all social media, Twitter has its own specialized vocabulary. Here’s a list of some of the more familiar terms you’re likely to run into.
- @reply — a reply to another user
- DM — stands for direct message, but use D to start a direct message, not DM
- Failwhale — graphic that appears when Twitter is over capacity
- Hashtags or # — marking a word as a keyword
- Retweet (or RT) — repeating another’s tweet
- Tweeps — people who follow you on Twitter
- Tweet — sending a Twitter message
- Twitterverse — the Twitter community
- Via — instead of using retweet, use “via @username” when you paraphrase another’s tweet