January 29, 2016
Important Date Change
Our Class List:
Anna, Antonio, Brooke, Carson, Christina, Ethan, Franco, Isaiah, Hilary, Jesse, Jizelle, London, Lyllian, Marvin, Max (He is a new student...we are unsure of his arrival but he may be here by Valentine's Day), MeKya, Neal, Noah, Peter, Ryan, Savannah, Tyler, Vivian
If your child hands out valentines, please make sure there is one for each student. If you fill out the valentines for your child, please print the names. The students have a hard time reading cursive.
Valentine's Day Boxes
- Shoeboxes work great. Larger shoeboxes rather than smaller ones are best.
- Have your child decorate the shoebox with anything...paper, stickers, glitter glue, etc.
- Cut a large slot in the top for valentines to be deposited. If you wrap the box with paper, wrap the lid as a separate piece so it can be removed for larger valentines that do not fit in the slot.
- Decorate beside the slot with you child's name so other children know who the box belongs to when passing out valentines.
- Do not send in the Valentine's Day boxes until the day of the exchange (or the day before if you are afraid you may forget). It is hard to store 23 extra boxes for much longer than a day or so.
If you have any questions, please let me know.