"Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" 6-5-15
Think Win Win, Synergize and Yee-Haws!
Student Quote of the Week: "We go to the best school in the world!"
Parent Quotes of the Week:
- "Just wanted to say how much the kids have enjoyed the new school and what a great school your staff has put together. In particular I think the focus on the 7 habits has had a real effect - I hear the kids refer to habits at home and this just speaks to the power of that program."
- "Our child is very happy at Solana Ranch, and you and your wonderful staff deserve a huge THANK YOU for that success, we could not be more pleased with how this year has gone in terms of support, encouragement, openness and willingness to flex to meet his learning needs, and the responsiveness of everyone with whom our family has interacted. Solana Ranch is an amazing school and we are grateful."
Staff Quote of the Week: "I could not love this Solana Ranch family more, AMAZING!!!"
- Dawn for being our Certificated Employee of the Year, Kathy for being our Classified Employee of the Year, and Daniela for being CDCs Classified Employee of the Year.
- Bix, Dawn, Nora and Regan for 15 years of service to the District and of course, Paula on her retirement.
- Shaina, Ellen, and Dawniel for helping with duty schedule.
- Everyone's participation in the talent show. The students LOVED it! We've got some good dancers on the staff. Thank you Lindsay for all of your help to make this a special day for our students!
- Carrie, Ellen, Shiela, rob, Lindsay, Bix for your attendance and input at School Site Council.
- Sharpen the Saw Committee for organizing Paula's sweet retirement party and video at the hotel and organizing this Saturday's Staff Party.
Wow! It's hard to believe that a year ago, we didn't even have a piece of furniture in our building, and now we are wrapping up our first incredible year! There have been so many successes, memories, and achievements made by our students and staff. Congratulations on a GREAT year and thank you for the great teamwork!
Put First Things First
- Staff Party Tomorrow Night - Tony Jackals! Please pay Ellen tomorrow.
- Congratulations Kimberly on your pregnancy!
- Dr. Lynch and Terry Decker to visit on Monday @ 9:00-11:00
- Class Placements on Tuesday - Please have the green and white cards completely filled out.
- Pizza and popsicles for fundraiser on Wednesday and Thursday (3-6th on Wed. and K-2 on Thursday).
- Pass out yearbooks on Wednesday.
Enjoy your Weekends and Sharpen the Saw! (: