Lose the Reefs we lose EVERTHING!!!
save the coral reefs
What are Coral Reefs?
If you didn't know coral reefs are colonies of various types of reef-building stony hard corals and corals shelters 33% of marine life. The coral reefs holds many diverse marine species in them. Example Crabs, fishes, shrimps, turtles, oysters, clams, sponges, fungus and etc.
Why should we save Coral reefs?
Well here some reason to save at coral reef
- Coral reefs provide a source of food and shelter for a large variety of species with them the food web will be mess up and make us loss out on all of fish food and animal that main eat fish
- The coral reef are amazing colorful habit that is great for tourism and attract millions of tourists to visit that place beach and many other activities.
- Coral reefs protect coastlines from ocean storms and floods
- Coral reefs are environmental indicators of water quality because they can only tolerate narrow ranges of temperature, salinity, water clarity, and other water conditions
- Coral reefs are important sources of new medicines that can be used to treat diseases and other health problems
What make it worst that are not that many coral reef
Whate does died coral reef look like?
How do coral reef die?
Humans contribute to the disappearing of coral reefs through physical damage caused by boats and recreational contact, and through runoff of sediments, contaminants, and nutrients from agriculture, industry, sewage, and land clearing in the watershed. So stop pollution
How do some animal eat in the coral reef
Coral reef wonderland - Wild Indonesia - BBC