Energy Bus Book Study
K - 12 Book Study Team -- Month 4
K - 12 Book Study Team
GET ON THE BUS!
Before the meeting, consider the following:
• Positive energy is the positive thoughts and emotions you think and feel and share with
others. It consists of smiles, laughter, gratitude, trust, faith, and joy.
• Smiling makes you feel happier.
• Being grateful makes you feel more positive and happier.
• Positive people are happier people. Positive people are healthier and are also better at
overcoming obstacles. They also make more friends and are more successful.
• You can’t be stressed and thankful at the same time.
• When you think about your success of the day you look forward to creating another
• If you fuel up with positive energy you develop the power to overcome life’s obstacles and achieve your positive vision.
* What kind of compliments have you gotten this month? How have you given them?