Be a Guest at Your Wedding!
Day-Of Wedding Coordinator or Full Planning Packages
Coordinate-It for Me!
You have planned every aspect of your Your BIG Day... you have chosen and contracted all of your vendors. While you are busy being a Bride & Groom who is your “Go-To Person” making sure the vendors have arrived and all those involved are doing exactly what you asked them to do? “Coordinate It for Me” is for the Bride & Groom who want a coordinator present on their big day. The package allows you to “be a guest”.
Package may include:
- Unlimited email and phone contact two months prior to wedding to discuss plans or ask questions.
- Offering advice on etiquette and protocol
- 30 Day walk through of the reception venue
- Assuming responsibility for all vendor contact for 1-2 weeks leading up to wedding day
- Creating a timeline
- Calling all vendors to confirm details and times of arrival/delivery
- Rehearsal Coordination (max 2 hours)
- Direct ceremony processional and reception entrance
- Greet vendors & accept all deliveries
- Oversee and assist set-up
- Keep timely flow of days’ events
- Distribute final payments to vendors
- Assist bride, groom, bridal party and family as needed
- Emergency Kit on hand
Plan-It with Me!
Feeling overwhelmed? Not enough hours in a day? On average it takes 250 hours to plan and coordinate a wedding. “Plan It with Me” is for the Bride & Groom who has so much to do and not enough hours in the day. This is a very customized package so we encourage you to call us for a complimentary consultation.
• Complimentary meeting with your planner before booking
• Create personalized budget
• Provide a list of recommended vendors, locations, and pricing options for your wedding day
• Arrange overnight accommodations for your guest to suit their budgets
• Wedding design advice and execution
• Attend vendor meetings with you, as required
• Attend all event space walk-throughs and menu tastings to assist with space planning, set-up, and timing of your event
• Coordinate all of the details of your wedding day with each of your vendors and provide them with a detailed timeline of
•Custom schedule and management of grand “to do” list to ensure nothing is missed •Guest List/RSVP management, seating, etc.
•Etiquette and wedding protocol advice
•Personal styling advice (attire, hair, makeup, etc.)
•Unlimited meetings and correspondence to discuss plans and/or ask questions.
•Plus everything included in the “Coordinate it for Me!” package