Spring Hill Primary
September 14, 2018
Lunch Guests Start Monday, Sept. 17!!
We will welcome lunch guests starting Monday, September 17.
Please check in at the office when you come to eat. You will be issued a visitor badge to go to the cafeteria. You will need to have your driver's license with you to check in.
Drop Off and Pick Up
- Pull ALL the way up to the stop sign so we can get as many cars in the drop off and pick up as possible
- Make sure that your child gets out on the side closest to the sidewalk. Please do not have your child walk in front of or behind your car for his/her safety.
- Do not get out of the car to assist. We have personnel assisting students who cannot get in or out on their own.
- Refrain from being on your cell phone when the line starts moving.
- Pull forward into a park if you need to help your child buckle up.
We want to get every child in and out safely. If you are getting out or letting your child out on the wrong side of the car, then other cars are delayed. We appreciate your assistance in making our drop off and pick up move quickly and safely.
Upcoming Dates at SHP...
September 17-First Day for Lunch Guests
September 20-Progress Reports
October 18-Fall Pictures
The tardy bell rings at 7:45 am!
Dismissal is at 3:10 pm.
If you are late bringing your child to school, please make sure that you walk him/her into the office and sign them in.
Thank you for having your child here everyday on time!!!