Enfield Head Start, Integrated Pre-K, PK STEAM Academy
Greetings Stowe PK Families,
I want to share two important updates about June 15th, 16th, and 17th.
1. If you borrowed a device, you will be able to continue using it over the summer to support your child's learning. A collection date will be announced for the end of the summer.
2. Staff will be at STOWE to "wave" you a happy summer during all scheduled item retrieval times. Please adhere to the safety guidelines outlined below. We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
When you arrive to Stowe, pull into the U-shaped driveway at the main doors. You will see tables labeled with your child’s room number and their teacher’s last name. Items will be in a labeled bag on the table. If you have a medication that needs picking up, please email nurse Jen email@example.com to let her know what time you will be coming so we can have a staff member bring it out to you.
A few safety reminders:
- please remain masked
- wait to approach the table if someone is already there
- social distancing rules still apply
- staff will be available to assist you as needed, thank you for your patience as we work to uphold safety practices during these times
- please wave from your car as you drive out safely
June 15: Head Start
· 9:00-12:00 Rooms 1 GUILE, 3 BROWN, and 9 SMITH
· 12:30-3:30 Rooms 10 WEST, 11 LAMPRO, 12 PRENTISS
June 16: Integrated Pre-K
· 9:00-12:00 Rooms 16 TOWERS &17 HORN
· 12:30-3:30 Rooms 19 CURLEY & 21 WOOD
June 17: PK STEAM Academy
· 9:00-12:00 Rooms 13 FEENSTRA & 14 PENQUITE
· 12:30-3:30 Rooms 15 STEERE & 18 PARKER-DEPACE
Wishing you all a wonderful last week of distance learning!
The CT SCIENCE CENTER writes a blog post with STOWE in mind!
Family Webinar: What's Important for Children, NOW?
Tuesday, June 9th, 6:30-7:30pm
This is an online event.
Click here to register!