Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights -- 4/11/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held an in-person, regular meeting on April 11, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
Policy & Regulation Update
The Board presented the following new policies for a 1st reading:
- P 6115.01 - Federal Awards/Funds - Internal Controls - Allowability of Costs (M)
- P 6115.02 - Federal Awards/Funds - Internal Controls - Mandatory Disclosures (M)
- P 6115.03 - Federal Awards/Funds - Internal Controls - Conflict of Interest (M).
The Board presented the following new policies and regulation for a 2nd reading and adoption:
- R 2622 - Student Assessment (M)
- P 5541 - Anti-Hazing (M).
The Board adopted the following revised policies and regulation, as attached:
- P 1648.11A - The Road Forward COVID-19 -Health and Safety (M) - Appendices
- P 2467 - Surrogate Parents and Resource Family Parents (M)
- P 7432 - Eye Protection (M)
- R 7432 - Eye Protection (M).
The Board abolished the following policy:
- P 5114 - Children Displaced by Domestic Violence.
All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - April 25, 2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity