By: Matt Perry
- It is very important to do typing because it is something you need all throughout your life.
- Our goal is to finish the intermediate course by the end of the semester.
- Typing is a 21st century skill.
- We made an iMovie about our life.
- I made mine about my dog, Gus.
- Our grade was based on how we presented it and what was in it.
- We made a project on our dream job that we want to be when we grow up.
- I made mine on professional athletes.
- The Career Locker website gave us info like salary, what the job was about, etc.
- Haiku Deck is a presentation app.
- We had to present our presentation in front of the class.
- I like using Haiku Deck for presenting because it is easy to type info and find pictures.
- We had to pick a math problem and figure it out while recording.
- My problem was about how much money somebody made in 5 days..
- It was hard to use that app because it is very complex.
Hour of Code
- We learned how to program codes.
- I played a game that involved typing codes to finish levels.
- It was very hard but it was fun too.
- I learned how to type a correct email to your teacher.
- You need to spell words correctly and use the right punctuation.
- Also, you need to have capitalization.