Mrs. Wartel 6th Grade
- Line up at lockers outside of class.
- Enter class quickly and quietly.
- Get out Binder, Agenda, and Homework.
- Place Backpacks on the counter in the back.
- Sit in assigned seat.
- Get started on Bell RInger immediately.
- Write in Agenda everyday.
- Keep important papers in binder.
- Be respectful of the cultures we are learning about.
- Don't talk while the teacher is talking.
- No phones or food in the classroom.
- Work together to collaborate.
- Try your best!
- Raise your hand for help or to share out.
- Do your Shape Duty.
- Wait to be dismissed by the Teacher.
- Do homework and turn it in on time.
Keys of Culture
Appearance - The way someone or something looks
Belief System - A common acceptance that something is true or exists
Communication - How you make connections with people (the way you talk to them)
Dates - Occurrences an records of time
Entertainment - Something you do for fun or amusement
Food - Things you do or do not consume
Government - The way rules are made
Homes - Where people live
Information - facts and how you get them
Jobs - Tasks people do and why they do them
Environment - The area that surrounds you
Other (left overs) - Things that don't fit perfectly in the other categories.