Suicide Should Never Be a Option!
by: Amanda Hemmersbach
Warning Signs and Verbal Warning Signs
- Withdraw from friends and families
- Extreme sensitivity to what others say and do
- Neglect of or dramatic change in appearance
- Personality changes such as apathy or mood
Verbal Warning Signs
- " I want to die"
- "I wish I was dead"
- "Whats the use"
- " I don't want to live anymore"
- " Nothing matters, who cares"
They may not ask for help, but they want it!
There is HELP out there!
There is over 1 million people who commit sucide a year lets stop it.
- Let them know that your in pain. Call 1-800-SUICIDE
- Vernon Country (608)637-2123
- Monroe Country (608) 2692117
- La Crosse Country (608) 785- 4357
- There are many people out there that care, you just don't realize it.
- Call suicide help lines, they will not judge you, but they will help you.
- Go to helpline.org they will help you through whatever you are going through
Suicide if PREVENTABLE
Suicide should never be an option!
- If you are suspicious ask the suicide question, it may save their life.
- If they need help you may just be the key
- If they are in serious condition, and about to kill themselves help them go to consoling.
- A direct approach would also be helpful to help prevent them.
- If they are in trouble you should talk to them, you could help them come out of it