September 18, 2020
Week three complete! We just keep getting better! The kids have adjusted very well to our new normal. We could not be more proud of them. We are all in this together! We are all #JaguarStrong.
Spotlight on Kindergarten!
New to Jefferson
Positive Shout Outs!
Our Mumkin sale is currently going in progress. Our goal is to raise $10,000 to help benefit our students. If you would like to still order, you still have time to do so! The online order process will end on Tuesday, September 22nd. On Monday, October 5th, all the plants will arrive at Jefferson. The pick-up time will be from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm at the TJ pavilion. Please stay in your car when you arrive. If you are unable to pick up your plants on this date and time, please make arrangements with someone to have them picked up. We will not be able to hold plants for pick up at a later date.
Box Tops - Did you know that you can earn money for our school by just having your receipts scanned after grocery shopping? Just download the app and search for Thomas Jefferson Elementary in Eastlake and we can earn money for our students.
Sock/Mask Sale - The PTO will be selling Jaguar socks and masks as a fundraiser this school year. Look for upcoming information.
- Please remember to complete your returning student enrollment information. All information needs to be submitted again. This is required by the district every school year. We will need this to be completed as soon as possible.
- There are no birthday treats or prizes such as pencils, trinkets, etc. , allowed in the building this year. We will be sure to acknowledge your child's birthday on the announcements and pictures will be displayed on the TV in our entranceway on their special day.
- Please be sure to send your child with a mask every day. Everyone is expected to bring a mask from home. We suggest that you have your child keep an extra mask in their bookbag. Please remember to send back the mask lanyards if they were left at home.
- Please remember to have your child wear shorts under a dress or skirt and we highly recommend tennis shoes to be worn for your child's safety.
- If you are planning on taking your child out of school for a vacation, you will need to put in a vacation request form. If possible please do this a week prior to your planned leave.