Edmond Doyle News
We are sending home a hard copy of the newsletter this week. From now on we will be sending them via these channels.
- Facebook-like Edmond Doyle and you can read all about what's going on at our school.
- Twitter-follow @ke_hunt to see the newsletter link
- MySchoolway.com . Be sure and download this app on your Android or iPhone-the newsletter link is there weekly as well as other announcements
- Email-make sure we have updated emails-we send the newsletter twice to emails-one from the smore account where they are created and once through powerschool messenger
- Text messages-make sure we have your most current cellphone number-we send the link through numbers given in powerschool
- If you need a hard copy-let us know if by some chance you cannot be reached by any of the above mentioned ways.
We really try hard to make sure everyone is informed. If you can think of any other way to get news out-let us know!!
PTO meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday, September 28th at 6:00. We hope you can join us.
A big shout out to all of the amazing grandparent that were able to come to our grandparent's breakfast. Sorry we ran out of food-we just had a record number of people-that's a great problem. We even had grandparents face timing their grandchlldren so they could be connected! Grandparents are wonderful-if you don't have grandchildren-borrow some, because they are the best thing ever!! Thanks for loving our children and thank you to everyone that adopted a child that morning-that always helps make those that don't have someone here feel better!!
9-27-17 Wednesday-Vision Screening
10-4-17 Fall Pictures
10-10-17 1st grade goes to Cornerstone Ranch in Ada, OK
10-11-17 Pancakes for Parents 7:30-8:00
10-12-17 Flu Shots available
10-13-17 Fire Prevention Assembly 1:30
10-19-17/10-20-17 Fall Break-NO SCHOOL
10-24-17 Farm to You Exhibit
We have visitors reading our newsletter from across the United States! We have readers from Elmont, NY, Mineral Point, WI, Kansas City, KS, Liberal, KS, Lewisville, TX,
Dallas, TX, and from Guthrie, Claremore, Tulsa, Tahlequah, Ft. Gibson, Checotah, Okmulgee, McCloud, Oklahoma City and of course, McAlester. Pretty awesome!!