Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
How has everyone been without my daily newsletters? :) This is not only a short week, but a very busy one. We are finishing up with Gala details and transforming the auditorium for the big event. Thank you to all who have purchased tickets for the event, as well as those who have signed up to help on Friday! Want to know what is in store for the select auction? We have some amazing items, such as Seahawks and Sounders Tickets, a 10 Day Stay in the Dominican Republic, a Week at Disneyland, a Night out in Seattle with the Theater, and much more! Don't forget that the theme for the evening is Mardi Gras, so feel free to come dressed in this style!
In addition to the Gala, the focus this week is on Tuition Contract Meetings. I am meeting with parents today, tomorrow, and Friday. If you have not signed up, there are still spaces available through: http://signup.com/go/hKpkbKF.
Here are a few important reminders for re-registration:
- You can complete your re-registration online or with a paper packet.
- All registration packets (or online files) must be complete AND the full registration fee has to be paid BEFORE spaces are secured for school year 2019-20.
- Grades Pre-K through 2 have limited spaces available.
- In order to re-enroll for next year, your account must be in "good standing" meaning that you are up-to-date on all tuition and fees.
- Spaces will open up to new families beginning this coming Monday (2/25).
- If you have any questions, please contact Berenice at email@example.com
Have a wonderful week and please say prayers that we have a successful Gala. This is, after all, our biggest fundraiser of the year and we need to raise $175,000 in one night!
Very Important Upcoming Items:
Fri, Feb. 22nd - All School Mass at 9 am
Sat, Feb. 23rd - Gala Beginning at 6 PM (Childcare provided on the first floor for those who have already signed up).
Sun, Feb. 24th - Last day for current parents to secure spaces for 2019-20 school year by re-registering
Mon, Feb. 25th - Registration opens for all new families
Tuition Late Fees?
Spring Fling: Save the Date!
Also, students interested in participating in the Lip Sync event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to include the song you are wanting to perform.