The Colt Classified
May 20, 2019
Washington D.C. Here We Come!
Middle School Final Examinations Take Place This Week
- Mon - History (AM)
- Tue - Math (AM) Reading (PM)
- Wed - Religion (AM) English (PM)
- Thur - Science (AM) Spanish (PM)
School Dismisses at Noon on May 31st
Eighth Graders Work Collaboratively on Legacy Project
When is the First Day of School?
Congratulations to our Athletes! We are Proud of You!
The Fund for Corpus Christi Catholic School
YOU can still make a difference! Help CCCS reach the goal of 100% participation from each school family. There is still time to make your tax deductible donation to The Fund. Your gift supports the mission of Corpus Christi Catholic School, directly benefiting each CCCS scholar. It’s the support of our community that has helped us build this legacy, and we hope you’ll join us as we continue this journey.
Your donation is directly applied to:
- help to close the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a student
- ongoing maintenance and improvement of buildings and campus
- important initiatives, such as the STREAM LAB, aligning with the CCCS Strategic Plan that supports the education of our students
Give today! Click here to make an online donation https://www.corpuschristihouston.org/the-fund-for-corpus-christi-catholic-school
Donation cards are available in the school office. Checks can be made out to CCCS, note: The Fund. Contact Susan Miller email@example.com, 713-664-3351 ext 222 for additional information.
Registration Referral Incentive
Thank you to all who have referred new families to Corpus Christi Catholic School! Applications for new students are still being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. Help us to spread the word!
Thanks to generous donors, Gilbert and DeeDee Garcia, any current Corpus Christi Catholic School family, alum or parishioner is eligible to receive a referral fee of $500 for referring a new family to Corpus Christi Catholic School who enrolls at least one child during the 2019-2020 school year!
* The referred family and their child must meet all admissions requirements for Corpus Christi Catholic School.
* The referral fee of $500 will be disbursed on December 1, 2019 considering that the new family is still enrolled in CCCS.
* Disbursements will be made by either applying to current family’s tuition or check payable to referring family.
* The referral fee applies on a new per family basis; not new, per student basis (one referral fee of $500 if family registers four children or one child).
- For the repose of the soul of Mrs. Patricia Sanchez, grandmother of Ronan (7th)
- For God's healing and speedy recovery of Mr. Dennis Woods, father of Lily (6th)
- For God's continued healing of Cardinal DiNardo
- For God's healing of Ms. Liz Fretz, mother of Zoe Meuser (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Raynaldo Estrada, father of Mrs. Ponce
- For God's healing of Mr. Roman Mejia, father of Mrs. Gomez
- For God's healing of Ms. Donna-Maria Lange, sister of Susan Miller
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Eva Rodriguez, cousin of Mrs. Ponce
- For God's healing of Bernadette Hornbeck, aunt of John Paul (7th), Gabby (4th), Alex (3K)
- For God's healing of newborn Zaki Saud Niazi, cousin of Angelina (7th) and Nicolas (4th)