HSSD Construction Update
This publication showcases construction progress made across the district. The projects listed are the result of the successful April 2021 referendum, in which residents voted to approve $98 million in facilities updates at all eight HSSD schools. Please visit our Facilities Update website to view weekly editions of this publication and to learn more about these projects.
Interior of the new gym with joist and decking now completed.
- Wright House will move into its new space, opening January 2!
- Painting and ceiling grid installation of the second floor classrooms for Phase 3 will continue.
- Tile work will continue in the first and second floor restrooms.
- MEP contractors will continue rough-ins above ceiling throughout Area C.
Progress is being made in the commons. The Board of Education toured the spaces in early December.
- Final cleaning and small finishes, along with inspection are happening in Area B.
- Gym roofing activities will finish up and heating of the space will begin.
- The locker room progress continues as the painters move throughout the space.
HSSD Facilities Updates
Archive of Facilities Update Publications