- My name is Demi Powell and i am currently 18 years old.
- I was born in Rockingham and have lived there since.
- I am the oldest of three kids, my brother being 15 and my sister being 11.
- During Years 4 and 5 I was homeschooled while travelling around Australia with my family.
- I graduated from Kolbe Catholic College in 2014
- I began my studies in a Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education in 2015 at the University of Notre Dame.
- I am currently at the end of my first semester of a four year degree.
I feel like teaching is something that I would love to do as i would feel as though i was making a difference in children lives. Helping kids at the very start of their life is something
I view as extremely important. I personally believe that the first years of schooling of a a child's life are the most vital to ensure success and i would feel honoured to play a part in that.
- Graduate from Notre Dame as a qualified Early Childhood Educator
- Teach in early childhood environments, preferably kindergarten and pre-primary classes.