NMS Science PLC
December 18th, 2014
2. Data Discussion - Collecting Student Data for Semester 2
3. Data Work Day: Use this time to:
- Utilize grade adjuster for semester exam grades - note the bell curve and the adjusted higher grades, decide how you want to address this.
- Enter exam grades
- Analyze student performance trends and begin to identify students for your tutorial groups for 2nd semester.
Atmosphere: Relaxed but focused and productive. Student centered.
Productivity: Every PLC or Planning meeting will end in the creation of a product OR a plan for implementation
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?