SY21 TCES Family Issue #16
December 7, 2020
Greetings TCES Families,
You are doing a great job. Our staff and I appreciate all you do to team with us for our students. Thank you for joining us in our efforts to keep our students learning, connected to their teachers and peers through Google Meet, and motivated to complete Schoology assignments. Our TCES staff and I are ready to help in any way you need - just ask!
This Friday marks the Quarter 2 Interim period. We will continue our learning over the next two weeks leading up to Winter Break while having some fun with our spirit days and our Ho-Ho-Home Materials Pick-Up. Join us!
- Upcoming School System Calendar Dates
- January 2021 Return to School Schedule
- Student Information and Impact Aid Forms - *Important Action Item*
- Safety Protocols
- Due to ongoing high positivity rates of COVID-19 Cases in our area, SMCPS will continue with online learning through December.
- Fri, Dec 11: Two Hour Early Dismissal - End of Interim Period
- Fri, Dec 18: Save the date! Ho-Ho-Home Materials Distribution
- Mon, Dec 21 - Fri, Jan 1: Winter Break
- Mon, Jan 4: School resumes
Save the Date! Ho-Ho-Home Materials Pick-Up
When: December 18
- K, 2, 4 --> 1:00-1:45
- 1, 3, 5 --> 10:15-11:00
Where: TCES Bus Loop
What: Show your holiday cheer while picking up your school gear for the new year!
Celebrate the final day of our 12 Days 'til Winter Break Countdown by driving through to pick up a holiday treat, instructional materials, and see our staff dressed in "Deck the Halls - All Holiday Gear." Be sure to dress in your holiday gear, too!
SPECIALS are AsYnChRoNoUs this week!
A Week 12/7-11: Specials are asynchronous/independent on Schoology this week.
Countdown to Winter Break Spirit Days
November Diversity Activities
Check out some of our students' artifacts below!
select the images to view details
Winter Break Meal Pickup Info:
Technology support: Phone number (301) 475-2138 Option 1or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Creek Elementary
Follow us on Twitter!