April Parent Connection Newsletter
April 16th - Parents with a purpose mission - Springboro Community Assistance Center (SCAC)
April 24th - Table Talk - Delayed Gratification - How to practice and teach delayed gratification in a buy now, pay later world.
May 15th - Table Talk - Safe as necessary, not as possible - how to avoid helicopter parenting while building your child's self esteem.
May 14 -18 - Police appreciation week. Stop in the atrium to make a special thank you note for our hard working police officers!
Special April Mission - Bright Beginnings families have raised $70 so far!
We are so excited to have the 2018 March of Dimes Ambassador Family among us! The Dreyer family has had 2 preemies who have survived and they are using the experience and blessings they have encountered to help others.
We will be collecting dimes during the month of March (in the mail hallway) to help support their team! Start collecting those dimes, every little bit helps.
Premature birth affects about 380,000 babies each year in the United States . Together we can help the March of Dimes fight prematurity so more moms and babies can get the strongest start possible. Please help support the Dreyer team at www.marchforbabies.org/dreyer_auggie or join the team and march on April 29, at 9:00 a.m. at Paul Brown Stadium. Let me know if you have additional questions.
Recipe of the month
RANCH CHEDDAR CHICKEN
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch, and cheddar cheese. Spread on top of the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the panko on top and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.