Jensen Leonard & reece cope
- North Vietnam and South Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh, Vo Nguyen Giap, Bao Da, Ngo Dinh Diem, Nguyen Van Thieu, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and Lyndon B. Johnson
- USSR supported North Vietnam and the US supported South Vietnam
When and Where
- North Vietnam, South Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Southeast Aisa
- One half of Vietnam was communist and the other half was a democracy
- It was the longest war in American history
- The war killed 2 million Vietnamese civilians, 1.1 million North Vietnamese troops, 200,000 South Vietnamese troops, and 58,000 U.S. troops
- The US spent $150 billion on the war
- POW remained in Vietnam after the war ended
- History.com. A&E Television Networks, n.d. Web. 12 May 2016
- Spector, Ronald H. "Vietnam War." Encyclopedia Britannica Online. Encyclopedia Britannica, n.d. Web. 12 May 2016.
- "Digital History." Digital History. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 May 2016.