Internal University Offering!
Follow Up to Gifted Education Seminar
Are you ready for the next step?
Participants who have ever successfully completed the Gifted Education Seminar will work on the next steps in differentiating for high achieving and gifted students. This course will include opportunities for development of materials for upcoming units. Participants will strengthen and deepen their capacity to meet the needs of diverse populations. Whether you have the gifted cluster or not, this course will offer opportunities to collaborate with colleagues to develop materials for high achieving students.
Tuesdays, March 1st through April 26th
Participants will need to have already completed the Gifted Education Seminar.
- learn techniques to differentiate process, product or content
- create differentiated materials for an upcoming unit
- evaluate the materials used with students
- develop systematic plan for differentiating in future
- join professional learning communities
- share resources
Readings will come from multiple sources, including online sources.
Sharing will be completed through Google Drive and Google Classroom.