Cyberbullying. Just no.
Cyberbullying and Bullying Differences
- Bullying is physical, cyberbullying is not.
- Cyberbullying is over the Internet, bullying is not.
- Bullying is verbal, cyberbullying is over the Internet.
How Cyberbullying Effects Us
- Use of Alcohol and Drugs
- Be Unwilling to Attend School
- School Skipping
- Lower Self Esteem
- Health Problems
- Talk to school officials
- Report mean or hurtful comments
- Block the offenders
Report to your OSP
- Review the terms and conditions and responsibilities sections. These determine what is or is not appropriate.
- Block people and who can view and talk to you.