Don't be a Butthead
Why you shouldn't smoke:
- smoking can cause cancer, heart disease, stroke, and lung disease.
- tobacco causes more than 5 million deaths per year.
- cigarette smoking costs more than $193 billion each year.
- each day in the US, 3,900 young people between 12 and 17 years of age smoke their first cigarette.
- compared to non-smokers, smoking is estimated to increase the risk of coronary heart disease by 2 to 4 times, also with stroke.
3 ways to quit:
- Keep your hands busy (knit, stress ball, puzzles, hand held games)
- Chew on food (pumpkin seeds, gum, lollypops, etc)
- go on patches or meds